We are looking for a person to fill the role of Finished Artist. They should be able to take elements from multiple sources such as image libraries, graphic designers, art directors as well as client-supplied artwork and be able to layout these elements.
This is a more technical role than a creative role. You are required to have a deep understanding of the printing and finishing process to ensure that artwork meets pre-press and digital-ready states. You need to have a firm grasp of the Adobe Creative Suite.
Summary of duties include, but are not limited to, the below:
- Refining and preparing artwork for print. This includes point of sale, poster and vinyl printing and cutting, editing, amending and resizing of supplied artwork.
- Create and finish artwork material as briefed by AEs and production to a print
- Retouch and colour-correct images.
- Create die lines and have a firm understanding of repro.
- Experience in desktop publishing/page layout in InDesign and Illustrator.
- Understand requirements of printing and pre-press including large format
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 years’ minimum experience within the industry.
- Must be prepared to work extended hours when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be familiar with both Mac and PC environments.
Please note that this is not an IT position.
The salary is market-related and is dependent on candidate’s level of experience.
Applicants must please send their CV through to email@example.com with FA03-21-SM as a reference in the subject line.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after submitting your CV, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.